How to search for a lower price

wasup254

Is there a particular web site to figure out the cost of the crusie has dropped. I go on many webs and the price is within a few dollars. Is there a specific web site to figure this all out? Do we need to go to the web site for the cruise line?

Is there a web site that is aggressive with announcing price reductions??

Thanks

Is there a particular web site to figure out the cost of the crusie has dropped. I go on many webs and the price is within a few dollars. Is there a specific web site to figure this all out? Do we need to go to the web site for the cruise line?

Is there a web site that is aggressive with announcing price reductions??

Thanks

Unless the cruiseline itself has dropped the price you will find a variety of prices varying at each agency you try, online or otherwise and most online ones have an even lower price if you call them then they do online.

The only way to judge if the price went down is to know the cruiseline price for your cabin on the date you booked yours, whoever you booked it through, then compare the current cruiseline price.

It behooves you to book with an agency that gives you the lowest price going AND that constantly monitors the cruiseline prices and specials and automatically adjusts your price to any lower price that you qualify for.

That is what the online agency I use does.

Also, make sure when you check prices, that it includes the port fees, taxes, etc. Sometimes, the "low" price quoted do not include these, but when they are added on, actually are the same as others or even higher.

Archived