tracking MSC cruise history

KMR

Where on the MSC website can you see your cruise history?  We sailed on MSC for one cruise and I have another one booked.  I usually sail Celebrity and I can just go to the Captain's Club and click on my history and it will show all of the cruises I took and the dates I took them.  I would like to keep track of my sailings with MSC.  Thank you.

Hello.If it was more than 3 years ago they reset it, at least in my country. we cruised twice with MSC and now will cruising again, but because it was 3 years and a month ago it's like we are new to MSC.

Thank you Framboesa for your reply.  I still don't understand how you keep track of your points to get you from one category to the next.  Each sailing must be worth a certain amount of points and you need a certain amount of points to get to the next level.  How do you know how many points you have?

”MSC Voyagers Club Area” (on left side / last button). You will see your VC status, VC points and your past cruises (click on “arrow down” for details of cruise). 

• Like 1

Thank you SirWolf.  I found it!  I was logging in with my new booking number and thanks to you, I now know that I have to log in with the manage booking side.