Cabins

xoxbear

What time are your cabins normally available? My wedding starts at 1:00 in The Forum of the Fantasy and we need to be at the pier at 11:00. The only cabin that Carnival guarantees that will be available is our cabin. It would be nice if my guests also had their cabins available before the wedding.

Inspiration 5/11/2003

Wedding Cruise Fantasy 4/18/2004

It is possible that they may be ready but they usually say not until 1. We have found ours ready when we arrived onboard but that has always been right around 12:00-1:00.

Hope this helps. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Maybe you could call back and stress that your guests NEED their cabins early for the same reasons you do - to get ready? I'm usually in my cabin around 12:30, and that's getting to the pier at 11:30. Try it, anyway! Ask, and you just might receive?

BTW, best wishes on your upcoming wedding! icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

I'm betting a call to the 'wedding' department will rectify this problem. You should have priority boarding as well as all cabins for your 'party' available early! icon_smile.gif

Have a great wedding!! icon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

I think they WILL be ready anyway.

You'll no doubt board first, right before travel agents and Skippers Club members how know how it works.

I will be close but I think they'll be ready...if not, you showing up will encourage them to move right along

On our first Legend cruise I was talking to a couple that was a member of a wedding party that boarded right before us. The went on and on about how accomodating and organized Carnival was. There was a Carnival wedding rep with them every step of the way bouncing between cabins, the wedding chapel and reception area they had set up.

I remember being impressed and of the opinion that that was just how they did it and that they sure were right on the ball.

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

Archived