Here are our photos of Belize/Coral Breeze Tour & Legend Of the Seas 1.7.06!

cruisegirl29

If anyone would like to see our photos of Belize & our Coral Breeze snorkeling, manatee, & bannister Island tour , Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel & the Legend of the Seas please click on the link below:

http://cruisegirl29.shutterfly.com/action/

You have to enter the password: bella3

Sue

cruisegirl29 - Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos!

Where is Bannister Island? Is it far from Belize city? It looks so nice and quiet (maybe just that day?)

cruisegirl29 - Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos!

Where is Bannister Island? Is it far from Belize city? It looks so nice and quiet (maybe just that day?)

Bannister Island is accesssible through a tour. Accessible by boat. Maybe 15 min.'s from belize. (Island made just for cruiseship tourism) You can take a cruiseship shore excursion there but it's overpriced & very crowded. We did an independent tour-Less then 20 people & when we arrived to bannister island all the cruiseship tour boats were leaving. I bet there was 200 people or more on a couple of the boats. Way to crowded. It was nice doing an independent tour because our tour started at 10:00am & we returned to the belize port by 4:00pm. It very quiet-our group of 20 people & then maybe one other boat came with 20 people or so. It was so nice. Truely Paradise!

Sue

How did you book this tour to Bannister? Where did you find the info? Do you have a website? Thanks!!!!:)

Here is the website: coralbreezelimited.com but I will tell you that the are having some problems right now that's not in their control. You'll find many positive comments but also the day after our tour there are some people very upset with them because they are temp. shut down due to someone having a heart attack on their tour (again not their fault) but the real issue is something to due with their license. All their guides were fine just some miscommunication so they are waiting & not disclosing too much info until they go before the Belize tourism board. I'd still highly recommend them but I just wanted to let you know this. If you go to the port of call-belize thread you'll find many people talking about their independent tours. I've heard that Tom ***** is excellent too.

Sue

Sue, thanks so much for the recommendation!

This is just what I've been looking for.

I tried to access some of the links (pictures, availability) on their website, but nothing was working. I sent an email and will hopefully hear back from them soon.

We're sailing in 29 days (woo hoo!).

I loved your pictures! I can't wait for my girls to come home from school so I can show them the pictures of your girls on the beach and in the water!

So far, they just keep seeing "old people" (that includes me, age 35!) in all the candid photos, and are kind of worried about not finding other kids to play with.

Question for you...

How were the facilities on the island? Clean? Decent?

• 2 weeks later...

I just reviewed the Coral Breeze slide show on the Bannister Island tour. It looks great! Are they still offering this tour? I know that Carnival now offers this tour but not sure if you can snorkel and see Manatees like with Coral Breeze. CB offers lunch but with the comment about people getting sick I would be apprehensive but I did read the post from the Bannister Island manager.

Any recent reviews would be appreciated!

Archived