Viking Sky Drawer Measurements Needed

NorskyGal

Being an organizational freak, I’m interested in getting the actual measurements (length, width, & height) of the drawers and above drawer bins in a DV stateroom on the Viking Sky.  It will help me decide which packing cubes and boxes I will bring on board.  Given the limited storage in this size of stateroom, I’d like to maximize my storage potential.  And yes, I realize that I’m being a tad obsessive. 

7 hours ago, NorskyGal said:

Being an organizational freak, I’m interested in getting the actual measurements (length, width, & height) of the drawers and above drawer bins in a DV stateroom on the Viking Sky.  It will help me decide which packing cubes and boxes I will bring on board.  Given the limited storage in this size of stateroom, I’d like to maximize my storage potential.  And yes, I realize that I’m being a tad obsessive. 

Drawers are 15" front to back, 3'' Deep (Although you can have them slightly "overflowing.") and 20'' wide.  There are seven of them.  The place where the coffee maker goes (We had it removed) is 18.5 front to back, 23" high and 20 " wide.  There is a shelf above that is 6.5" high.  There is also space above the 4 drawer set in the closet, if you don't mind having your pants/shirts brushing what ever you place there.  Finally, there is a shelf on the other half of the closet that is 18" front to back, 26.5" wide and 6.5 ' high.  All these measurements from Viking Sun, DV3 room.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eylarson said:

Drawers are 15" front to back, 3'' Deep (Although you can have them slightly "overflowing.") and 20'' wide.  There are seven of them.  The place where the coffee maker goes (We had it removed) is 18.5 front to back, 23" high and 20 " wide.  There is a shelf above that is 6.5" high.  There is also space above the 4 drawer set in the closet, if you don't mind having your pants/shirts brushing what ever you place there.  Finally, there is a shelf on the other half of the closet that is 18" front to back, 26.5" wide and 6.5 ' high.  All these measurements from Viking Sun, DV3 room.  

Ships built before the Sun (Star, Sea, Sky) do not have the drawers in the closet. There are only the three drawers under the coffeemaker.

Top "drawer" is where the safe is: closet is about 5 feet wide:

enhanceenhance