Anthem of the Seas Room 10316

Hi - we just received our room assignment for our cruise in August.  Our balcony is room 10316.  I was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room or has any information on it.  We have never sailed with RCL before so I don't know much about their ships.  Thanks for any info.

I've stayed on deck 10 but not in the aft. It should be quiet back there, not much traffic going by your door. You are right in the middle of things vertically wise so not a bad deck if you like to take the stairs instead of the elevators. Not a convenient spot for the mobility challenged or those who like to pop in and out of their cabins a lot.

Anthem is a beautiful ship. The first day will seem very crowded but then the crowds seem to disappear. Don't miss the sail away under the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge. I'm sure you will find many threads here if you search but I'm happy to answer questions if you have them. I've been on 4 times but there are some posters here with 20+ voyages on Anthem. It's very convenient for northeastern cruisers.

6 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

I've stayed on deck 10 but not in the aft. It should be quiet back there, not much traffic going by your door. You are right in the middle of things vertically wise so not a bad deck if you like to take the stairs instead of the elevators. Not a convenient spot for the mobility challenged or those who like to pop in and out of their cabins a lot.

Anthem is a beautiful ship. The first day will seem very crowded but then the crowds seem to disappear. Don't miss the sail away under the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge. I'm sure you will find many threads here if you search but I'm happy to answer questions if you have them. I've been on 4 times but there are some posters here with 20+ voyages on Anthem. It's very convenient for northeastern cruisers.

Thanks so much for the info.  We're very excited.

• Like 1

Go you YouTube and enter Anthem of Seas and your cabin number.  You might get lucky and find a video someone made of your room.  We will be on the Anthem soon and found a video of our cabin number #10248. You can always watch that video as the room should be the same, with the size of the balcony being different.