Freedom Informarion

I have searched and searched for recent information about Carnival Freedom and cant find what I am looking for.  I will be sailing on the May 25th sailing.  Its an 8 day cruise going to Key West, Nassau, Freeport and HMC.  I would love any recent information about the cruise. Ex: menus, fun times, what shows are playing. 

Thank you in advance. 

It is just getting back from dry dock. First sailing back is this Saturday. Keep and eye out. There will be a huge  (at least I hope there is) amount of posts, review and photos soon. I will be sailing a 7 day on her April 6th to Key West, Freeport and Nassau. 

Most up to date info is in this thread:

From John Heald:

"She received a brand new water works with new amazing slides and loads of fun for the family. There is also a brand new deli, a new Bonzai sushi express. There was some cabin upgrades with USB chargers and lots of new carpet’s and decking. She is going to look fantastic and ready to give you the best of times."

Latest position (racing the Valor back to Galveston):

Freedom position_3819_2.JPG

27 minutes ago, PlanoDebbie said:

They are currently North of Valor, so I'm really hoping they make it to Galveston tonight.  We board her tomorrow at 2:30.  Anxious to see all of the upgrades.

Enjoy your cruise!  I hope you have a blast.  We are in the DFW area as well and sailing out on the Freedom in May. I hope you will share the experience with us here.

2 minutes ago, cruisinwithdad said:

Enjoy your cruise!  I hope you have a blast.  We are in the DFW area as well and sailing out on the Freedom in May. I hope you will share the experience with us here.

Didn't know it was coming out of dry dock when we booked it!  Been on Conquest 3 times, so the feel of the ship should be similar.

Just did some calculations from the locations for Freedom and Valor according to cruisemapper.  

Freedom is currently 257 miles South of Galveston.

Valor is currently 394 miles South of Galveston.  

I'm really hoping for Freedom to dock way early.

They are both due at the pilot stations at 630, doubt either will be early.

The shows on freedom are getaway island, pop to the max, and 88 keys. They have had these for several years and it's my understanding they will remain even after dry dock. 

I will post a picture either on this thread or the dry dock thread in the morning when I see her all tied up and awaiting the lucky cruisers.