Which is better La Romana or Curacao for Dolphin swim excursion?

Not sure when you are going on your cruise.  Might already have gone, my apologies if it is too late.

Having done 4 dolphin swims at 4 different locations - for the most part they are all the same with the same end game experience.  The last swim was just done at Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel in February. 

I suggest you look at the what you might want to see or experience at the two ports.  See what else might interest you and let that be your guide.    Grand Turk is a port built/owned by Carnival and honestly it is a favorite spot for us to walk off the ship and lay on the beach.  No fuss no transportation hassle and not a ton happening so probably why you will not see the availability of a dolphin swim.  

We have been to both La Romana and Curacao a few years back but unfortunately do not recall our "highlights".   Like I suggest, I would see if there is something that excites you more at one stop or another and then pick the other port for the dolphin swim.  

Hope that helps.

Happy Sailing.  

I have never done a dolphin excursion but have been to both La Romana and Curacao. It depends on what you want to do but you definitely want to do an excursion of some sort in La Romana. There is nothing at the pier at all. In Curaçao you don't have to do an excursion. You can walk off the ship and walk around town. So if you only want to do one excursion on the entire cruise, I suggest La Romana. I just can't vouch for the dolphin experience there.