Internet speeds?

DirtDiver

I exclusively sail on RCCL because of their Voom internet offering. However with the newer MSC ships they have captured my attention. 

What i I haven’t been able to figure out is what type of speeds I should expect on MSC’s internet offering. 

I’m looking at a Mediterranean sailing on the Seaview in October. I understand the Seaside has “fast” internet but what does that mean? Everyone’s definition is different. 

Has anyone here done speed test or tried to skype / FaceTime? It’s very important for my business that I can communicate while on holiday. 

Thanks!

We were on the Seaview in November and quite honestly I have never seen such fast internet speeds on a cruise ship before.  We we able to facetime and use Fongo (a voip app) and did not have any issues at all.  It really was quite incredible.

36 minutes ago, kevinrobedm said:

We were on the Seaview in November and quite honestly I have never seen such fast internet speeds on a cruise ship before.  We we able to facetime and use Fongo (a voip app) and did not have any issues at all.  It really was quite incredible.

Perfect. Great to know. As much as I love Royal's huge ships it's nice not to be limited to one line.