Themed Nights

Aprilcollett

We are going on the Valor in June. I have heard that several of the Carnival ships have "80's nights" and "White Nights?" I have searched everywhere and can't find any info. We would love to participate in those events if they exist. We were teens in the 80's, and that would be especially fun! Anyone know where I could find out about these events?

I was going to come on here asking the same question.  We heard that there is an 80's night.   We are meeting up with my husbands entire family this trip.  We were thinking of having an 80's costume contest.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JaxsMama said:

My past few cruises there was an 80s night. I haven't seen a white night in a while tho.  My husband and I dressed up for it last cruise. It was fun but we got some crazy looks. 

We had a White night on the Pride 2 weeks ago, but just in the club one night. I didn’t go (and didn’t plan ahead for a white night) so I don’t know how many people went, but we didn’t really notice a lot of people wearing white around the ship. I wish there was some way to know ahead of time about theme nights or some more consistency across the line so people could plan better.

• Like 2