Can you purchase internet by the day?

mpcaruth

We did this previously on a cruise, but I am not sure if this is still available?  We are going on a Journey cruise, and I do not want/need internet the entire cruise, but would be interested in getting it for 1 or 2 days.

The Social Plan can only be purchased for the whole cruise. The other plans can be purchased on a daily basis. Of course the whole cruise price will vary by the cruise length. :classic_cool:

IMG_0219.2-XL.jpg

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were on the Glory Journeys Cruise Feb. 16-Feb. 28. We learned from a fellow passenger on Saturday, Feb. 23 that we had had massive flooding in East Tennessee. He was from one county over from us. We hadn't purchased the internet plan because when we had been on the Glory before the internet was spotty. To purchase one day was $17. We had Verizon's Travel Pass, so we spoke with everyone the next day while we were in St. Maarten.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, Jamman54 said:

The Social Plan can only be purchased for the whole cruise. The other plans can be purchased on a daily basis. Of course the whole cruise price will vary by the cruise length. :classic_cool:

IMG_0219.2-XL.jpg

THANK YOU! Another item for my Cruise Purchases List. I DO like pricing ahead so I can save the money and have extra for unplanned On-Board purchases. Am allowing for cookies from Cherry on Top every day-three varieties that I like and will enjoy! 🙂