Determining Bed placement-Harmony Boardwalk view

HI, 

i searched other threads and found the tip about connecting rooms where right one will be bed close to balcony and left as viewed from hall will be bed close to bath and you alternate from there.  How does this work for Boardwalk view balcony on Harmony where it appears there are 19 balcony (odd number) rooms on Deck 10,11, and 12 that overlook the boardwalk?

Thanks

58 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Same process, find the connecting pair of staterooms and work from there.

Thanks. It just didn't seem intuitive if I'm correct that there is an odd number that look out on the boardwalk. Did they build one triple?

3 minutes ago, chfenton said:

Thanks. It just didn't seem intuitive if I'm correct that there is an odd number that look out on the boardwalk. Did they build one triple?

There are several staterooms on each side that can hold more than two guests.

14 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

There are several staterooms on each side that can hold more than two guests.

Sorry, I wasn't clear--when I meant a triple--my understanding was the whole tip about finding the adjoining stateroom and alternating from there was on the premise that they built staterooms in pairs--hence my question that it looks like to me there are 19 rooms overlooking the boardwalk on Deck 11--so if built in pairs how did they get to 19?-that is what i was trying to clarify?

2 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

On all the cruises I have taken, I never thought or cared about where the bed placement is.

You get what you get.  It is only a week.

What is all the concern &  research about?

You will see many threads on may cruise line sub-boards.  many people have  a preference-I personally think the room flows a lot better with couch first and beds by the balcony.

2 minutes ago, chfenton said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear--when I meant a triple--my understanding was the whole tip about finding the adjoining stateroom and alternating from there was on the premise that they built staterooms in pairs--hence my question that it looks like to me there are 19 rooms overlooking the boardwalk on Deck 11--so if built in pairs how did they get to 19?-that is what i was trying to clarify?

I don't think it's anything more complicated than they installed half of a pair on one end.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

I don't think it's anything more complicated than they installed half of a pair on one end.

Thanks again, that would seem the obvious answer--it was just my manufacturing experience gave me this image of a manufactured molded pair of rooms dropped in to place that is not easily separated.