Cabin Question

fofita01

Hello....

(Before anyone makes a comment.... I WILL also post this on the cabin selection section)

I will be on the Victory.... and I need help choosing a cabin based on its location....

1) 6233

2) 6429

what are your thoughts on these? Which one would you choose and why?

thanks!

IF they were my only two choices I would be doing 6429.

Closer to the elevator.. closer to the pools and lido deck food. (i also prefer the aft - the forward feels so much more motion then the aft. But i never stayed forward before --to be fair.

Why did you pick those two cabins?

If yoou want a bigger cabin for lesser money with a window... look at a 1A located == 2444 or 2445. onthe main deck. The stairs you see this cabin wrapped around is for crew only so oyu wont hear no noise from there

Well, this is just my opinion and I'll give my reasons....6233 is fairly far forward and if you headed to the pool or the Lido restaurant it's a bit of a hike, but it may also be less busy on that hallway. Also you are only a few steps from one of the little used outdoor decks...walk to the very forward end of Upper Deck (6) and take the door to the right. You will find yourself outside on a small deck with a few benches and very few people. When you have an inside room it's almost like having a semi-private front porch. You will find this is a great place to take pics as you enter port too.

Now 6429 being aft is on a minimally traveled hallway also, but it appears to back up to the elevator. I have no idea if you will bear the "bing" each time it stops. If you jump on that elevator and go up 3 decks you are in the Lido restaurant and by the pools. This way if you forget your lotion when you get to the pool, or need to make a potty stop without using the public facilities....you're just a few steps away.

Bottom line is it boils down to what is most appealing to you. Remember you are only going to sleep, shower and change your clothes in the room.

Good Luck with whatever you decide and have a great trip.:D

thanks for the input, the reason why I ask is because I booked an Inside GTY, and the PVP at carnival "upgraded" me to this deck.... (I booked an inside gty last year and got upgraded to 6298 balcony cabin....).... He put me in 6233...... BUT I was able to modify my booking, and pick 6429... I think I will enjoy this location.... AND the cabin seems larger than the one on the other side 6402!

Archived