New to cruising

Huskydo

55 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

It will have a sofa, but not one that opens into a sofa bed. (the square icon). It is the same size as others in its category, but the balcony is much larger being the first off the hump. It will be about 3X the size of a regular balcony. You've made a great choice. Have a wonderful cruise.

Oh great news, if it hadn’t of been for the very helpful advice on here I would have been quite lost, so thank you everyone. 

I cant wait! 😊

I agree with ghstudio...we have had many cabins around the elevator banks and never had noise from passengers congregating.  Where we had the MOST noise was in an Aqua class cabin.  I had read that those cabins were sometimes in less desirable locations, and after much study decided to book a cabin under the hair salon.  How noisy could that possibly be?  

DREADFUL.  Every morning we were treated to the rumble, rumble,  bump, bump of the big towel carts....at 6:15.  At least, that’s what we think it was.  Whatever it was, it penetrated the earplugs I tried in vain.  So, my advice is to be careful of what is above you rather than have concerns about the elevator banks.

We did also have one cabin that was across from a crew door and there was a lot of slamming and banging from that location, too.  

• Like 1