Forgot my purchased photo in cabin

Joaljoe

Hi everyone, my family and I just got off the Getaway ship on Sunday. Yesterday in the hotel I realized that I forgot my 8x10 family photo in the cabin. Not sure how I did that. I think it got mixed in with all of the papers in the room. I already filled out the lost and found form but was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and if you have been successful in getting it back? It was from my daughter's 18th birthday and the only photo we have from that night so I'm crossing my fingers but I have a bad feeling that it will not be possible to get it back. So mad at myself. Other than that, we had a GREAT cruise! This was our first time cruising with Norwegian and we can't wait to go back! :)

3 hours ago, Joaljoe said:

Hi everyone, my family and I just got off the Getaway ship on Sunday. Yesterday in the hotel I realized that I forgot my 8x10 family photo in the cabin. Not sure how I did that. I think it got mixed in with all of the papers in the room. I already filled out the lost and found form but was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and if you have been successful in getting it back? It was from my daughter's 18th birthday and the only photo we have from that night so I'm crossing my fingers but I have a bad feeling that it will not be possible to get it back. So mad at myself. Other than that, we had a GREAT cruise! This was our first time cruising with Norwegian and we can't wait to go back! 🙂

Go to Ncl.com land ook for Customer Service or Contact us at the bottom of the screen. Put in a Lost & Found report. Be sure to write down the case number. 

Call 866.625.1164 to follow up. You must have a report filed or they cannot help.

We just did this for a lost suitcase. NCL had it and sent it FedEx. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KarlChilders said:

I would think in this case, as it is a photo, that at worst they could print you another.

I would offer to rebuy it.  Not sure if that’s what you meant but that’s what I would do. If they reprinted it for free I would consider that a bonus.  My girls left a whole lot of fun jewelry for their friends when they were preteens. We filed a lost and found report but never had them returned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Karysa said:

I would offer to rebuy it.  Not sure if that’s what you meant but that’s what I would do. If they reprinted it for free I would consider that a bonus.  My girls left a whole lot of fun jewelry for their friends when they were preteens. We filed a lost and found report but never had them returned.

You can buy your photos at any time.

Https://www.nclphotos.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

Wow, thank you for posting that -- I had no idea that was an option.  I got so busy on the final day of my last cruise that I forgot to order the photos I wanted! Now there's a chance I can order them online.  👍

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Is there for all ships, how do i view my other cruises. It shows pictures from my breakaway cruise a few years but none from my Escape cruise last year 😞

I'm not sure.  It is tied to your NCL account.  Might have to make sure that cruise is listed on your account.

2 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

AMAZING!! Thank you so much for posting that. My cruise isn’t listed yet but now I have hope! I haven’t heard anything back from NCL yet but I was doubtful of them returning it. I will keep my eye out on this link and will gladly pay again to have my family photo. In over 10 years of cruising I have never forgotten anything in the cabin . I guess there’s a first for everything. 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karysa said:

Sorry to hear that. 😞

Think positive   and good luck

Last FEB I was putting my close in the closet on NCL Star.

I found a photo on the top shelf.  I gave it to my cabin butler  and he assured me it mailed to the previous occupant of our cabin.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Seawoff said:

Think positive   and good luck

Last FEB I was putting my close in the closet on NCL Star.

I found a photo on the top shelf.  I gave it to my cabin butler  and he assured me it mailed to the previous occupant of our cabin.

That’s great to hear. I will keep checking the website to see if my date becomes available and will repurchase it. If the other one happens to ship to my home then my mom will inherit a nice 8x10 of us. lol