Links please?

kingclick

Ok...I have been reading this wonderful board for about a week and have seen a number of things mentioned but can't seem to find the actual threads.

It seems that some things are BIG no no's while cruising...

1. Diapered babies in the pools?

2. Eating more than one entree or desert?

3. Tacky people wearing casual clothes on "dress up" night?

4. Saving deck chairs?

Maybe there is a forum for the really incendiary topics that keep getting brought up over and over and over so people can let those "flame worthy" topics reside in their properly designated fireplaces?

Are there others that seem to always be brought up?

Slow to muster?

Laundry hogs?

Rude Smokers?

Hi some of your questions ARE big no's (like the diaper baby) while others depend on the perspective of the poster (attire) and are bound to start a written argument. There is a "sticky" thread (always on top) on the main Princess board that is worth reading, even though you are sailing Celebrity.

Also, Cruise Critic has a pretty decent search function and I bet you can get all the reading you want just by using that. I am laughing as I asked the same question after about a month of posting here. PS: IF you do want to search a particular board, be sure to go there first.

Oh, and by the way, you can order as many entrees and desserts as you want in the main dining rooms. On our honeymoon, both my DH and I ate 3 lobsters! :D

I remember that on our first cruise my DH ordered one of EACH dessert! :eek: Needless to say, he gained a few pounds that week.

Yes, you can order more than one entree or dessert, or appetizer for that matter. Sometimes you cannot make up your mind! Also, if you get something that you don't like, they will quickly bring you some other entree, etc. It isn't like a restaurant where you are "stuck" with what you are eating, or have to pay more.

Babies in the pool are a BIG no-no. Darling poopsters.

Some people do not dress up for formal night, but I we do. It is recommended.

And, oh, the chair-hogs. We haven't had that problem on our cruises because we don't lie on the chairs by the pool, we go to the upper deck, but yes, there are some interesting threads about what to do to eliminate the problem. :D (one included a fenced in Rottweiler :eek: , if I remember correctly.)

Have fun with these boards. Beware, the are ADDICTING!!!!

Archived