Jewel Singapore to Hong Kong 3/4 to 3/16/19

mugtech

Found my cruise account listing, according to what I was charged these were the prices for the tours we took:

Scenes of Old Bangkok                 169.15        gross $199

Imperial Hue                                      84.15        gross $99

Junk Cruise Ha Long Bay                 50.15        gross $59

Sihanucville Highlights                     92.65         gross $109

Saigon Highlights                              72.25         gross $85

Hopefully I have grossed them up properly to the pre platinum plus discount of 15% price.

I cannot locate the listings of all the tours and prices at each port right now, but if it turns up I will list what I have.  Guessing if anything prices will increase in 2020.  Please write if I can answer any more questions, feeling back to normal, too cold in PA right now, will not return until April in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking for more information about cruising in Asia I would suggest reading the review done by xxHadleyxx on the Royal Caribbean forum.  It is about the Quantum going from China to Japan.  She has good info about the people, the ports and the Japanese immigration.  We always take a photocopy of our passports with us, but for Japan one must use the copy to sign in and out of Japan and then hand it in at the last Japanese port.  So we will be taking at least two copies of our passports.

Edited by mugtech
Word missed