NCL Jewel Antigua Shore Excursions

Cruisin'Jenny2

We will be stopping in Antigua for the day in March on the NCL Jewel. Has anyone taken shore excursions they can recommend - or that they hated? I've never been to Antigua, I don't have a clue what to do...HELP! I do know that I'm NOT interested in getting on a big bus and waiting...and waiting...and waiting on other people. Does anyone know if the Jewel will dock or tender in Antigua? Any help or suggestions are hugely appreciated!

Jen

We've never done an NCL cruise, but have been to Antigua multiple times on RCCL. I imagine that the ship tours offered are similar; I'd recommend checking out Eli Fuller's two tours, the Eco-Tour and the Xtreme Circumnav. We've done both (the Eco-Tour 3 times, and just a couple weeks ago the Xtreme Circumnav for the first time) and enjoyed both. Eli's website is http://www.adventureantigua.com.

We've also never seen anyone tendering in Antigua. There's adequate room at the dock, and we've been in port with 2 NCL ships at once upon occasion.

Hi I would Highly recommend the Antigua Seafari circumnav sea-fari or they also have a new one which I will be trying next month but I cannot give you input as I have not done it yet "power snorkel sea-fari" .

they also do a power boat with NCL.

These guys are excellent, this will be my second time and they have all the necessary insurance and standards becasue the operate with the ships as well.

cool cruising

potatofarmer

We too are going in March and 1st time in Antigua. I was looking at all the beach excursions on the Jewel and cant decide on one or should I look to book one that someone else recommends. I see alot of good things about Pineapple Beach.

I went ahead and booked TWO excursions for Antigua. Early AM - Jeep Tour and beach-time, Afternoon - Powerboat Snorkel Sea-fari. We will have a very busy day, but I figured I should go ahead and make plans...if something else comes along I can always cancel. I do want to see and do as much as possible...don't you think this will work? :)

Jen

Archived