Norwegian Breakaway.

SailorMan20

How many of Y'all have sailed on the Breakaway? Me and My Mom will be in Spa Balcony Cabin 14720. Y'all have tips for My first cruise? Places to eat and shows to visit? I will be visiting Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, Harvest Caye Belize and Roatan Islands Hunduras. Land excursions ideas?

We had a Spa balcony on the Breakaway over Christmas.  Be sure to go by the Spa and get your sticker for your card.  The Breakaway spa is really relaxing.  If you have specialty dining, be sure to log into NCL and make reservations starting at 120 days out.

Just now, Harratine said:

We had a Spa balcony on the Breakaway over Christmas.  Be sure to go by the Spa and get your sticker for your card.  The Breakaway spa is really relaxing.  If you have specialty dining, be sure to log into NCL and make reservations starting at 120 days out.

I have all 4 perks. Free specialty dining, Adult drink package. Per port credits, Free flight.

If you like monkeys, on Roatan I recommend the Gumbalimba Reserve trip. It was very cool to have the direct interaction with the monkeys. 

In Costa Maya we did the Mayan ruins at Chaccoben. Very cool to see the ruins of an entire city and hear about their history and traditions. 

Harvest Caye, the zip lining was awesome. 

5 hours ago, SailorMan20 said:

How many of Y'all have sailed on the Breakaway? Me and My Mom will be in Spa Balcony Cabin 14720. Y'all have tips for My first cruise? Places to eat and shows to visit? I will be visiting Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, Harvest Caye Belize and Roatan Islands Hunduras. Land excursions ideas?

The Thermal Suite is wonderful!

Here's a link to our live post from the Getaway who sailed that itinerary last season. Activities on the ship will be similar (not exactly the same) and we did a bunch of snorkeling on our cruise

Make your specialty dining reservations early on the website before your cruise.  We were on the Breakaway in January and enjoyed almost everything, the shows, dueling pianos, comedians and the specialty restaurants, Cagneys, Moderno La Cucina.  The speigel tent was a fun show also.  We played games and enjoyed cocktails on the waterfront several times too.   Have a great time.