Alaska Tour Saver Books

mmo

Hello--I swear I did try doing a search first on the above subject but my computer refuses to cooperate......we were wondering if people have opinions on whether this book is worth it or not....we will only have 4 days in Alaska b4 our cruise on June 19th out of Whittier and are trying to piece what we will do....rent car vs take an alaska railway tour, etc and wonder if this book would be helpful :confused: any suggestions would be most welcome....thank you in advance.

For us, the book is paying for itself just on the Mt. McKinley flightseeing tour. It may or may not be helpful to you depending on where you are planning to go. Check out the deals in the book ahead of time. All the coupons are listed on the website so you can decide if it is worth it to you. The website is: toursaver.com

Determine your routing and activites for your land touring and see if it is of value to you. Very little usage on the Inside passage. IF you are just purchasing the book for flights- allow back up days for flying out of Talkeetna, I highly recommend scheduling initially on the way up to Denali Park, so then you may have the option for a flight on the return if weather cancels.

I had 4 successive flights booked my August trip, none went.

Archived