Best time to board

BoozeCruise2

Any suggestions on the best time to arrive and board your cruise ship? This is for Miami, and we going with RCL, Freedom of the Seas.

For our last trip, Navigator of the Seas out of Miami, we got there early early last time, waited on line a long time. and I noticed a lot of experienced cruisers came later...

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Also is there a way you can stop by, turn in your luggage and walk to a nearby quality bar or restaurant?

BC2

Thanks in advance

Any suggestions on the best time to arrive and board your cruise ship? This is for Miami, and we going with RCL, Freedom of the Seas.

When I cruise with RCCL out of Miami or even Ft Lauderdale I arrive by 11 am and I'm usually on the buffet line by noon.

Also is there a way you can stop by, turn in your luggage and walk to a nearby quality bar or restaurant?

The Port of Miami is not conducive to pedestrian walking outside of the cruise terminals. The security gate at the entrance to the port is not setup for pedestrians either. There are no restaurants or bars nearby to walk to.

Archived