TA no longer with the company

We are going on a cruise to Cuba in June, and I got a great price going through a large online travel company and booking with a travel agent who worked under that company. I had read hit or miss reviews with this company and knew I was going to need stay on top of things myself. Good thing I did. My final payment was due this week, and the TA and I had in writing that the TA would charge my credit card on file for the final payment within a week before it was due. The night before the day it was due, I realized my card had not been charged. I emailed the TA asking if she was going to charge it and received a mailer demon return to sender message. I tried calling her the next morning and her extension was no longer available. I can only assume she is no longer with the company and there is apparently no one looking after my booking now. I called the main line of the travel agent company and spoke to someone and explained what was going on and they processed my final payment. My only concern now is for anything else to slip through the cracks since my booking is with a nonexistent TA. I don't trust the larger company to alert me of anything since they didn't for the final payment. Is there anything else that would usually go through the TA that I need to be aware of and be on top of before my cruise? I still don't regret going through them since the price I got was a good $150 lower than anything I've seen. Hopefully, I won't end up eating those words. Thanks!

If Royal has acknowledged your full final payment, you are probably in good shape now. However, if the travel agent promised some perks, like OBC, you might have to remind the travel agency about that.

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If Royal has acknowledged your full final payment, you are probably in good shape now. However, if the travel agent promised some perks, like OBC, you might have to remind the travel agency about that.

I called Royal and they did confirm that they have my final payment. I have in writing that I am supposed to get $50 OBC from the agent, so I will follow up with them about that. Thanks for that advice.