Infant/Kid Friendly out of NY Area

lovetotraveltx

We are booking a birthday cruise. We will have 3 cabins and children ranging in age from 2 to 14. We will also have 1 grandma. Has to be out of NYC or NJ end of July or anytime in August 2019, this summer. Any family cruises you love out of the new york area? Does carnival have a nursery for the little ones? Would like some entertainment the kids can attend at night also, and easy on the "public" drinking. Thank You!

We are sailing out of NYC this August.  they have a kids club starting at age 2 and probably goes up to older teens, so that age range should be covered.   Their kids staff is the best, so the kids should be very entertained.  We will be taking our 5 and 2 year old

Edited by pyropoodle

2 hours ago, pyropoodle said:

We are sailing out of NYC this August.  they have a kids club starting at age 2 and probably goes up to older teens, so that age range should be covered.   Their kids staff is the best, so the kids should be very entertained.  We will be taking our 5 and 2 year old

What ship/sailing are you on?

I know this is the Carnival forum,but FYI, Celebrity has been offering a promo of kids  sail free. I am not certain about the time frame of that promo.

You mentioned in your post that you would like some entertainment the kids can attend at night and a cruise easy on “public” drinking.

That is why I am mentioning Celebrity for your family vacation.

Celebrity Summit sails from Bayonne,NJ every Saturday to Bermuda in the Summer months.

2 hours ago, MJSailors said:

You mentioned in your post that you would like some entertainment the kids can attend at night and a cruise easy on “public” drinking.

That is why I am mentioning Celebrity for your family vacation.

Celebrity includes a Free unlimited open bar Classic Beverage package as a perk for ocean view and higher cabins. Are you saying people on Celebrity don't drink with a freebie bar package?

The Celebrity cruises I've been on recently (Silhouette & Edge) have a had very active, social, and busy bars at both the pools during the day and clubs at night.