Carnival - Dining time alignment?

bjfitz0703

My family of four is traveling on Carnival Sunshine in June.  We have two cabins that are linked.....yet oddly one cabin has late seating locked in and the other is wait listed for the late seating.  This is odd.  Person said to get Maitre D to fix when on board.  Will this work?  Anyone with similar experiences?  Thanks

The maitre d can only change the dining time if there is room in the requested time for the change. Linking rooms does not guarantee the same dining time. Dining times (early assigned, late assigned, or Your Time Dining) is selected when you book. Depending on if the chosen time is full or not, you may get put on the waitlist. Platinums come off that waitlist first, then people with FTTF. 

Hi

If you are travelling to the Caribbean this summer, I don't think you will have any problems all getting late dining. 

Early dining is the more sought after preference. If your friends aren't assigned the late dining option before boarding, go see the maître d' once you board. It is just a best effort to accommodate you, but they satisfy pretty much everyone.

have a great cruise

• Call customer service.  I'm cruising later in the year with some friends and when I called I needed their booking number and pin and customer service linked our rooms for dining.  We were both already reserved for the same dining time. 

• 2 weeks later...