Bringing alcohol

I was wondering if anybody knew if Brilliance of the Seas carried scotch for purchase in the royal shop.  I spoke with the RCI rep and she did not know.  If they do carry scotch for in cabin consumption do you know what scotch might be available. I know they have other bottles of other liquors  but we would like scotch or bourbon don't want to get called to the naughty room!!! 

7 hours ago, felton183 said:

I was wondering if anybody knew if Brilliance of the Seas carried scotch for purchase in the royal shop.  I spoke with the RCI rep and she did not know.  If they do carry scotch for in cabin consumption do you know what scotch might be available. I know they have other bottles of other liquors  but we would like scotch or bourbon don't want to get called to the naughty room!!! 

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

This would be the only allowed option on RC:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/packages/other-packages/

Not available on all ships.  Note that the bottles of spirits are half the typical size, they are only 375 ml.

and as you can see on that link, Brilliance is excluded from the offer of Johnnie Walker, the only Scotch in the gifts section.