When did you find out flights for free/reduced airfare

andymattmom

I’m 62 days from cruise- and haven’t gotten flight information. At what date did you hear (how many days from cruise)? Also we booked through TA and we have 2 cabins so 2 different reservations- the TA said they had NCL link them so we’d be on same flight as our sons. Has anyone had issues with not getting on same flights?

Thanks!!

6 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

I am 49 and nothing so far! Was told last week, day 55 was the day I should know, so I am calling again, not sure if I should customer service or premium air? Anyone had experience in getting results? Thx

Hi Tokidoki,

I am currently 48 days out and have not received my flight information yet either.  I called the premium air department on Friday (51 days out) and was told "they have your reservation and should get to it next week".  So not a lot of help :(

Just now, workingmom200112 said:

Hi Tokidoki,

I am currently 48 days out and have not received my flight information yet either.  I called the premium air department on Friday (51 days out) and was told "they have your reservation and should get to it next week".  So not a lot of help 😞

Unacceptable! I am going to try again today😩

2 minutes ago, S&DMOM said:

How do you find your flight information.  Does it appear on your "e documents"?  When I click on e documents I get an error message so I guess my flight info is not available yet?

R u getting 10044?  Was told it’s the delayed flight info

I called at 51 days after been told previously that it would be available at 55 days. The NCL rep put me on hold while she contacted air and got my flights to me while I was still on the phone. I had previously been getting the the "error code" when i attempted to download my edocs.

4 minutes ago, S&DMOM said:

How do you find your flight information.  Does it appear on your "e documents"?  When I click on e documents I get an error message so I guess my flight info is not available yet?

This is how I know I don't have my flight information.  I get the same error message.  The first time I received it I called and was told I was getting the error because the flight was not yet booked.  That once the flight was booked I was receive an email telling me that  the edocs were ready.   I have been checking once an hour since then :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ladybaldwin said:

I called at 51 days after been told previously that it would be available at 55 days. The NCL rep put me on hold while she contacted air and got my flights to me while I was still on the phone. I had previously been getting the the "error code" when i attempted to download my edocs.

Thanks ladybaldwin, I will try calling NCL instead

5 minutes ago, ladybaldwin said:

Can u share the flight info? Did u get decent flight times? Thx 

31 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Can u share the flight info? Did u get decent flight times? Thx 

I'm flying out of SFO to SEA  My flight is at 8:30 am and I arrive at 10:45 am.  As long as there is no flight delays out of SFO I'm ok.  Coming home I have a 2:30 pm flight which gives us plenty of time.

Just now, ladybaldwin said:

I'm flying out of SFO to SEA  My flight is at 8:30 am and I arrive at 10:45 am.  As long as there is no flight delays out of SFO I'm ok.  Coming home I have a 2:30 pm flight which gives us plenty of time.

Those r great flights! When’s your cruise? 

43 minutes ago, andymattmom said:

Update- 

I contacted my travel agent. She saw the flight information- sent me email which I am impatiently waiting on. The flights were decent on American. I want the reservation numbers so I can do seat assignments. 

Thx and have a wonderful cruise😻

8 hours ago, andymattmom said:

Update- 

I contacted my travel agent. She saw the flight information- sent me email which I am impatiently waiting on. The flights were decent on American. I want the reservation numbers so I can do seat assignments. 

You got the flights already for the may 26th breakaway cruise ? 

2 minutes ago, Rahway742 said:

You got the flights already for the may 26th breakaway cruise ? 

Well the TA was mistaken- the flights are visible but tickets not issued yet. According to NCL that should be issued late this week or early next week. I know my flights - arrive by 11:45am and return flight is 3:30pm both on American Airlines. 

I was wanting to be able to do seats but will have to wait —

3 minutes ago, andymattmom said:

Well the TA was mistaken- the flights are visible but tickets not issued yet. According to NCL that should be issued late this week or early next week. I know my flights - arrive by 11:45am and return flight is 3:30pm both on American Airlines. 

I was wanting to be able to do seats but will have to wait —

Oh ok good to know I'm on the same cruise and flying in from Newark I was getting antsy about the flights I just want to know already lol

5 minutes ago, Rahway742 said:

Oh ok good to know I'm on the same cruise and flying in from Newark I was getting antsy about the flights I just want to know already lol

We are flying in from Indianapolis! I’m ready to see flights also to get seats.  Who are you cruising with ?

Edited by andymattmom