Prices in Costa Maya

pyritz

Hi. Could anyone tell us how much it would cost for hair braiding in Costa Maya. Would this be the best place, or would Cozumel be better?

We were thinking of going to Mahajual (?) beach in Costa Maya, has anyone rented a jet ski there? Where would you rent one and how much would they be?

Yes, take your own supplies. SIL had hers done in Cozumel last cruise and took her own comb and they did not have a problem with it. Next Cruise both DD and will have ours done at the first stop if posible.

.. and dont forget sunscreen

another GREAT TIP Serene!!

Yes...please don't forget to sunscreen your head after you get this done for the rest of your trip! We also make sure my DD's bring along a couple of cute baseball caps for added protection during the day. There are a few companies that make clothing with SPF (more protection than typical clothing) and they have some nice hats as well. I still use sunscreen even if I use SPF factor garments. A sunburned scalp would be very painful!

On past cruises I am surprised at the number of people that dont suncreen the scalp- I guess we just dont think about it...lol

Yup....Other girls on the cruise had not sunscreened and poo poo'd me as the annoying parent of a kid they just met!

I am a sunscreen fanatic! My whole family knows....you sunscreen yourself head to toe while naked before heading out for the day and re-sunscreen often. Each of my kids have their own small beach bag with their own bottle of sunscreen, a sunscreen stick for the face, bugspray(they use this bag for camp as well), wetnaps and small bottle of hand sanitizer. My older kids include elastics and wax for their braces and packets of motrin.

Archived