spa / rasual costs

rykersdad

I had to look it up too. Here is a description I stumbled across via google.

Razul Body Wrap

This treatment begins with a light exfoliation followed by a detoxifying body clay mask that stimulates the metabolism, supplies moisture, firms the tissue and rids the body of impurities. All while soothing and rehydrating the skin.

Sounds pretty good to me. :)

Hi,

The "Razul" treatment:

Basicaly it is spreading mud all over your body in some very 'fancy' surrundings.......the more 'fancy mud' and more 'fancy room'......the higher the price.

The 'mud' can be different colors, different consistancy and different 'gritt'. The smoothest will be used on the face and delicate skin and the 'roughest' on the bottoms of feet and/or rough elbows......and the other 'gritts' on rest of the body according to your needs and desires to 'polish' whatever area of your body needs improving.

They might add some minerals and vitamins and even scent to the mud. The room may have some warm scented steam coming in. The room may have some 'fancy' showers and shower heads.

The mud application might exfoliate and remineralize the skin and also make it smoother. Often the next step might be a treatment to moisturize the skin.

Participants in the Razul treatment apply the mud on each other in their assigned 'private chambers' and have all 'sorts of fun' doing it.

It is somewhat based on the "Ancient Mud Ritual" where the women of the sultan's harem were cleansed to create a smooth skin before spending the night with the sultan.

I have Aqua Spa menu from my Dec. cruise on Celebrity's Constellation an there is their description of razul:

"Razul (Ancient Mud Ritual) For 2 !"

"Relax in your own 'private' steam room and exfoliate each other with the exotic body scrub, before applying rich muds containing vitamins and minerals to feed and nourish the skin. You will both, without a doubt, leave feeling fantastic"

" 60 minutes $137 (incuding a FREE Gift) "

I do not know what was the free gift and it seems to me it for sure was paid for with the 137 dollars - what a bargain bucket of mud and a room for $137.

Enjoy it, sorry do not know the price for the harem, I mean "the 3 somes" - probably more fun, so for sure a higher price.

Wes

The Razul treatment for 2 is where they put you 2 in a room with showerheads for an hour unsupervised with a collection of muds, lotions, oils. They make it a point to tell you that you have complete privacy *wink* you can either get take advantage of the *wink* or you can start a mudfight LOL. After the 45 mins - 1 hour is up the showers come on and you clean off, or again take advantage of the *wink* and creativlly clean each other off :)

Archived