Cost of drinks

PaulineW

I recall on the Rotterdam last month there wasn't much SB to choose from.  We had the elite beverage package so our $13 per glass Nobilo SB was covered.   I don't recall any other SB but others will be able to help.

3 hours ago, TAD2005 said:

Currently on the Eurodam, there is a Sauvignon Blanc and a Chardonnay available for under $9 which makes them covered under the SBP.

Dont forget to add that 15% to the drink...and your 9 is costing almost 11   Your  6.50 beer will hit you for $7.47

HAL has a new price list  that is available to view.....

2 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

Dont forget to add that 15% to the drink...and your 9 is costing almost 11   Your  6.50 beer will hit you for $7.47

HAL has a new price list  that is available to view.....

If purchasing with an SBP, there's no need to add the gratuity, it's covered in the cost of the package.

18 hours ago, Fouremco said:

If purchasing with an SBP, there's no need to add the gratuity, it's covered in the cost of the package.

yes  but one needs to calculate the NET/NET   cost to see if the Beverage package is worth it      Your not saving on 9  its really 11. you need to calculate.      They really charge high I think to get people into the  non-cancel program  and making you buy double,, really traps a guy.    HAL  knows they will over all make a killing on the beverage package... maybe 20% save  but 80% take it in the shorts.

1 hour ago, Hawaiidan said:

yes  but one needs to calculate the NET/NET   cost to see if the Beverage package is worth it 

That may be true, but wasn't the point of the post to which you responded. TAS2005 simply pointed out that there were wines  under $9, making them available under the SBP. Simple, straightforward information. It had nothing to do with net cost, the value of a beverage package or other red herrings! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

On 3/29/2019 at 12:52 AM, PaulineW said:

Am travelling on my own and am trying to sort whether to buy a wine package or a beverage card. Could someone please advise the cost of a glass of an average Sauvignon Blanc?

Caliterra SB is a nice drop, my wife drinks it all the time. Buy it by the bottle for $30 and get them to put it away for next time. It works out to about $6 per glass!