Question about Ultimate Dining Reservations and the Key

Hello,

We are booked for a 7 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem in April. We purchased the UDP, the Key and the Deluxe Beverage Package.

My question for UDP is that they don't let us make any dining reservations online? Only a general time, 6pm, 8pm, etc. I called RCI and was told that the first night dinner will be assigned and we can change that and make all of the other dining reservations once we are on board. Is this correct, it seems I am reading here that some people on UDP already made reservations.

Also for embarkation lunch, we have it included from the Key at Chops, but it is a limited menu. Can I use my UDP instead for lunch?

Thank you!

9 hours ago, NinaHughes said:

Also for embarkation lunch, we have it included from the Key at Chops, but it is a limited menu. Can I use my UDP instead for lunch?

Good question! Would love to know answer as we'll probably be in similar situation a couple months later.

9 hours ago, NinaHughes said:

Hello,

We are booked for a 7 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem in April. We purchased the UDP, the Key and the Deluxe Beverage Package.

My question for UDP is that they don't let us make any dining reservations online? Only a general time, 6pm, 8pm, etc. I called RCI and was told that the first night dinner will be assigned and we can change that and make all of the other dining reservations once we are on board. Is this correct, it seems I am reading here that some people on UDP already made reservations.

Thank you!

You paid for the UDP.   You are entitled to use it for lunch on boarding day if the ship allows it to be used.  

On Allure at a Christmas the UDP was not allowed to be used for lunch on boarding day, only sea days.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach