Grenada Excursion

espmass

Has anyone gone on the "Party Cruise and Beach" excursion while in Grenada? Was it worthwhile? I have already been to Grenada a few times. I always enjoy the catamaran excursions at various islands but this one sounded different since it doesn't stop for snorkeling and talks about dancing to the band, a conga line, and limbo. I can't imagine they do all this while on the catamaran. Anyone know how much time is spent on the cruise vs on the beach? Thanks for any info.

Haven't done this in Grenada, we take the island tour and go to Clarke's Court Distillery and get a couple bottles of Camperhorne Spice Liquere. Anyway of the excursions i've been on like this i've found that you spend @ a third of the excursion at the beach or snorkeling or whatever. So it's 1/3 travel time to beach, 1/3 time on beach ans 1/3 time sailing back. Be careful of those rum punches.

Did the Party and Beach 1 1/2 yrs ago in Grenada. We were on the Beach a couple of hours. The crew brought drinks to people out in the water. Lots of vendors going around selling things. Also a guy playing the guitar walked around making up very good songs about people. Beach was nice with chair rentals. Thnik it was $5 each. Also beautiful scenery. Beautiful hills by the beach that had messages sculpted in the side of the hills.

Yes they had a conga line coming back and also did the limbo. The crew was amazing as they went very low with a tray full of drinks! Free flowing drinks! Had a very good time!

Becky

Has anyone gone on the "Party Cruise and Beach" excursion while in Grenada? Was it worthwhile? I have already been to Grenada a few times. I always enjoy the catamaran excursions at various islands but this one sounded different since it doesn't stop for snorkeling and talks about dancing to the band, a conga line, and limbo. I can't imagine they do all this while on the catamaran. Anyone know how much time is spent on the cruise vs on the beach? Thanks for any info.

Was on it recently but dissapointed as thought it was a Sail Catamaran when in fact it was a motor boat. 1/2 hour to beach, 1/2 hour back and about 2 hrs at beach. Overall alot of fun, seemed overbooked as not everyone had seat.

Archived