3 night cruise question

emilygrace

Before you all start blasting me, I DID do a search on this topic (both regular and advanced) and all I got was a blank screen.....twice.

If you have done a 3 night cruise on X, what has been your experience regarding the dress code? We are doing a 3 night repo in June (SF to Vancouver) on the Infinity, and my TA says all casual nights, but one person who is booked on this cruise called X and they said 2 casual, one formal. Is there any sort of consistency on the 3 night sailings? I looked this up in the X FAQs, but the shortest cruise they list is 5 nights.

Thank you!

Carol

We did a three night Pacific Northwest : Seattle, Victoria, Nanaimo, Seattle last September. The second night was a formal night, and while some including ourselves were in tuxes, other men were in dark suits, and women in everything from dressy pant suits to actual gowns. Many skipped dining the scond night and the buffet area that was set up for casual dining was full. It actually looked just as nice as the restaurant with white table cloths and the placesettings.

So from my experiance you would have two casual, one formal...the formal did not have a Captains welcome party.

Hope that helps!

Celebrity also faxed me a copy of their dress code nights.

This is what is stated:

2 night or less - casual

3 night - 2 casual 1 formal

4 night - 2 casual 1 formal 1 informal

Thanks!

Dave:eek:

Archived