Can you use the What's App on NCL Social Media Package?

robin13

So I am on the fence about what internet package to buy for my upcoming 15 day TA cruise.  I was thinking of doing the 250 Minute Anytime Internet but after reading numerous posts about how slow the internet is I was thinking that I would go through those 250 really fast.  So then I thought I would do the Unlimited Social Media package but I don't know if you can use the What's App on that.  If I can then I will probably do this package as once we get to Spain I will have the AT&T International Plan so I will have access to the internet in the ports.  So can anyone tell me if they actually used the What's App on the Social Media package?  

4 hours ago, robin13 said:

So I am on the fence about what internet package to buy for my upcoming 15 day TA cruise.  I was thinking of doing the 250 Minute Anytime Internet but after reading numerous posts about how slow the internet is I was thinking that I would go through those 250 really fast.  So then I thought I would do the Unlimited Social Media package but I don't know if you can use the What's App on that.  If I can then I will probably do this package as once we get to Spain I will have the AT&T International Plan so I will have access to the internet in the ports.  So can anyone tell me if they actually used the What's App on the Social Media package?  

Yes, I've used it to make phone calls and text. It worked great. 

1 hour ago, firstimecruiseronncl said:

Yes, I've used it to make phone calls and text. It worked great. 

Excellent!  So it looks like I will get the social media package for my cruise.  Thanks for the speedy reply.

• Like 1