Docking At Private Island

dogladyjw

I was at a promotional event for Disney yesterday and the Disney representative didn't come right out and say Disney was the only one that docked at their private island but that was the impression that was left. Is that true? Are they the only ones who dock, does eveyone else tender?

I was on the Disney Magic and yes they do dock, weather permitting. They've been known to miss their own island. But after reading lots of posts here it sounds like a lot of ships tender to their own island. Not a big deal I've tendered to an island or two before. Just remember that if the water is too rough they won't do it, or, you'll have to be a good jumper, LOL.

I was at a promotional event for Disney yesterday and the Disney representative didn't come right out and say Disney was the only one that docked at their private island but that was the impression that was left. Is that true? Are they the only ones who dock, does eveyone else tender?

Yes that is absolutely true Disney is the only one that went to the expense of putting in a deep water dock at their Island and a nice thing it is too.

Tendering especially if you use a wheelchair is a major nightmare.

Archived