MSC FANTASIA THEME NIGHTS SUMMER 2019

Happy traveller8

Hi all. After writing my first ever post re MSc new drinks packages I was overwhelmed by the brilliant response , so thank you

all.  My next question....... Theme nights . Cruising on Fantasia in May from Palma 7 nights over to Italy / France back to Palma . Gala nights we are ok with,  know it’s not that formal. White night... think got that covered.  What other theme nights are there?  We understand you do not find out until the night before, not great for your pre cruise packing is it??  

Q ..do many people get involved in the other theme nights?  (Oh and Italian night think we got that covered also !)   So my question relates to any other theme night . Also thinking 3 theme nights may be enough?  Would love your thoughts.  Thanks all,  look forward to all your experienced help once again. 

Edited by Happy traveller8
Spelling

Hi HT8 ... sorry to say that there's no more Italian Night on Med cruises.  They replaced it with a 'Mediterranean Night" which is only observed in the MDR, where the waiters' aprons and bowties match the olive green runners on the tables.

The only other 'theme' nights that are observed by passengers are 'Elegant' and 'White' nights - the former being less and less adhered to these days.  I've never experienced passengers dressing for the Flower Glory Party (60s, 70s, 80s) night.

Bea

Edited by Beamafar

Hi Beamafar,  thank you for your reply . Well that’s a bit of relief really , our wives getting a bit stressed about what to pack etc.  I’m sure there is plenty of other entertainment on board !!  Ps I have noticed you are a great help to others cruisers also . Well done.