Drinks Vouchers.

edsareg

3 hours ago, edsareg said:

Hi, If any one would like some DV  for free, I have around 20 of them which I will not be using. Im not sure if MSC are accepting them , But if you would like them, Get in touch.

Hello, Would love to have the DV. We'll be on Seaside in June. We don't drink alcohol, but love fresh squeezed juices especially OJ. We live in Houston, TX.  Thanks

9 hours ago, edsareg said:

Hi, If any one would like some DV  for free, I have around 20 of them which I will not be using. Im not sure if MSC are accepting them , But if you would like them, Get in touch.

Leaving next weekend on Lirica. Would love some vouchers!

5 hours ago, bagczech said:

Leaving next weekend on Lirica. Would love some vouchers!

Hi, Drinks Vouchers, There are 13 All inc  and 7 Soft Drinks, Any one in the States sailing within the next few weeks, I don't think you would get them in time. Any one in the UK OR Europe would prob be ok,
Reg.

40 minutes ago, Never too young to cruise said:

Hi, I sail on the Seaview in June 2019 from Barcelona. I live in Newcastle, UK.

I'd be happy to take some vouchers off yours hands if there are any left?

Thanks 

Hi , You are welcome to them my Geordie Friend, Im not sure the best way to get them to you, Maybe if you message me on FB, We can sort it out that way.
By the way, My Great Uncle, Billy McCracken played for you in the 1920, Best Centre half  in the land. Google him.
Reg Fletcher.
Im not sure that they will be accepted on board, But you can try.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:19 PM, edsareg said:

Hi , You are welcome to them my Geordie Friend, Im not sure the best way to get them to you, Maybe if you message me on FB, We can sort it out that way.
By the way, My Great Uncle, Billy McCracken played for you in the 1920, Best Centre half  in the land. Google him.
Reg Fletcher.
Im not sure that they will be accepted on board, But you can try.

Never to Young, Did you find me on FB?

2 hours ago, edsareg said:

Never to Young, Did you find me on FB?

Hi, sorry late post. I'm not on FB but my Geordie missus is (I'm from Rotherham - up The Millers). I'll find you tonight and send message. And I looked at Billy McCracken - a Newcastle legend! 20 years for one club? Wouldn't get that these days. Great stuff.

2 hours ago, Never too young to cruise said:

Hi, sorry late post. I'm not on FB but my Geordie missus is (I'm from Rotherham - up The Millers). I'll find you tonight and send message. And I looked at Billy McCracken - a Newcastle legend! 20 years for one club? Wouldn't get that these days. Great stuff.

Rotherham, I suppose some one has to support them. Evertonian Thru and Thru. As soon as I have your details ill post them to you, I just hope you can make some use of them.
Reg.