Oceania for Black Sea??

Marie-Claude

I am planning a Black Sea Cruise and so far, Oceania seems to have the best itinerary. I've never been on Oceania so I have 2 questions:

1) Has anyone done the Black Sea cruise that would comment on it?

2) Is Oceania a good option?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!!

We were on the Insignia on the Black Sea cruise this past summer. We have cruised many times before, but not to the Black Sea, and never on Oceania.

We are already booked on another Oceania cruise, thus that should say something about how we feel about Oceania.

On a port intensive cruise, the small ship size makes it very convenient to visit ports. Oceania's shore excursions could do with a lot of improvement, however.

We had a fabulous time and would highly recommend it.

Hi,

We were on the same Black Sea cruise as Timbo89 and had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife. Our group of six really enjoyed this cruise. Our cruise went from Athens to Athens, but I believe the rest of the ports are the same. It was a very interesting cruise -- we had never been to the Ukraine and enjoyed each of the three ports there. We wanted to take this cruise since Oceania starting sailing there, but timing was never good. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away. If you want more info on the Oceania, just go back and review some past posts on this board.

Sheila

Archived