Can I overnight at the mouse

zamgwar

Greetings all. It's has been many moons since I have posted on these knowledge filled boards. My trips of late have all been land based but I'm feeling the call of the cruise again. To cut to the chase, we have booked NCL Bliss on a December cruise for New Years out of Manhattan. The itinary calls for two days at port canaveral. "She who must be obeyed" and I own a Disney vacation club.

if I booked us a room at the mouse through our club, do you think I would be able to book an excursion shuttle to the mouse on one day, and ride another one back to the ship on the next?

John

Office of Overdue Sea Days

the zamgwar institute 

Wow, 2 days at Port Canaveral opens up tons of options for things to do rather than the current 6 - 7 hours.  I think your plan to overnight at the mouse sounds great,  don’t have an answer on the shuttle question though, an Uber would likely offer the greatest flexibility.

I would agree with Shidah concerning Uber or Lyft (or even get a rental car). The shuttle excursions are run by 3rd party companies and not always the same company runs consecutive days. So you may have ABC on day 1 and then ZYX on day 2 and your tickets wouldn't be accepted on ZYX because they sold max round trips and no seat for you.

I think it's an exceptional idea to stay at a DVC location and maximize your time.