Fun pass

fermgirl

Fun pass that is not so fun.  Yes, online pre-purchase of $100 will get you free $80 (in USA), vs if you purchase on the ship, it will be $100+60 and other two options of $75 and $50.  Fun pass can be purchased by anyone, if you buy one for the family, you cannot transfer or split.  Only the original purchaser will have the account and you can share the fun as long as you use that card or wrist band.(YC will get a wrist band free but regular cabin user will need to purchase), so option will be pop having in his acct and let the kids use the wrist band or purchase on kids card.  I had no problem using among 3 cabins and 8 people. Acct balance is good for the duration of the cruise or until all used up.  When you use all amount and need additional amount it gets billed (ask to buy that addition amount not the new fun pass, unless you want to.)

In Seaside entertainment was very limited and limited usage.

1. Zip line $10 per ride per person; Zip line was cool looking but not exciting as it had a speed control lock so it crawled to other side.

2. 5D/4D show ride $10 per person upto 8 people or family can go in.  4 choice of games which lasts about 5 min.  It is an interactive shooting game with chair moving to simulate the motion.

3. F1 ride, there is only one so expect wait.  $10 per person per ride.

4. Bowling, only two lanes and reservation can only be made at the game desk on that day.  Located next to Garage bar/club on deck 7 aft port side.  $25 for 30 min, $2 for shoes (?) if you have a tennis shoes you don't need to rent shoes, but flip flop/sandals needs one.  Expect a long line, even you don't see one as usually several people are ahead of you.  Although, on Tuesday at 10 pm there was no one and game attendant was begging me to play as I waited for shooting game.  He gave us free use of the shoes as tool to have me play.

5. Two cycle ride arcade games and one air hockey machine

6. Water slide tube and dual slide: Free.

To use Zip line and water slide you will need a waiver.  For Seaside. On 18th floor near aft/ starboard side next to the water slide (tube slide) discharge area there is a table for you to sign a waiver and get a bracelet to ride these.  If you want zip line, this is where you need to pay and get your token (large button) before you head up three floor up to zip line. If you have a play pass, use that to pay for token here.  Zip line was cool looking but not exciting as it had a speed control lock so it crawled to other side.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, thecruisers6 said:

It’s good for the duration of your cruise. Not sure about disembarkation day though I would use it up the day before. 

Only thing available on Debarkation day, photo shop, customer service, breakfast at buffet and restaurants, lounge chairs for you to wait to get off the ship.