Inside Passage Route map Detail

Where could I find a chart or map of the path that the Radiance of the Seas will take after it departs Ketchikan on the southbound cruise to Vancouver? I see it departs Ketchikan at 6pm and show next day as cruising Inside Passage. Then arrives Vancouver next morning 7a. Looking at Google Earth and some of the info at Wiki, it's hard to see which route or path the ship takes. Any help would be appreciated. Wiki shows it running from Skagway to Ketchikan. The RCI "Wonders of the Coast" map shows a rather exaggerated map of the path through the Strait of Georgia which looks really tight from the Campbell River to Port Hardy in Google Earth. On the southbound leg, does Radiance go west or east of the island that Victoria is on?

RCI Alaska Route.jpg

I've not seen the level of detail you desire published by the cruise line.

However, there is a detailed route map onboard the ship.  Perhaps you can use one of the upcoming Roll Call threads and prevail upon some kind person to take a photo of the onboard map.

145k+ posts in 11 years!! You folks are amazing. Thanks for the hints. In the map provided in our "Come Seek" rag from RCI, the map above shows a wide channel through the British Columbia portion. In Google Earth, it has many places just a mile or less in width. We'll be on the southbound cruise so will enter in daylight (~9am if I have the timezone right). It looks to me like the Radiance stays east of that island in "safe" and scenic waters. Thanks again. I'm starting precruise post for the Alaska board.