Random NCL Joy thought

TexasCruiser84

As I understand it, Joy has some short media-type sailings going on 4/24-4/26 and 4/26-4/29.  Anyone know what Joy will be up to 4/29-5/4? I'll be on the 5/4 sailing and am a very early riser, so I've thought about going down to the pier with a cup of coffee to watch the ship sail in, assuming it won't already be parked there.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, YVRBassElectric said:

She is in San Fran on May 1, not sure where she is May 2 & 3. We are on the Bliss April 28 - May 4, I was hoping to see the Joy but it looks like they miss each other by a day at each port

If She comes up from San Fran with passengers, they will have to go to either Victoria or Vancouver, British Columbia and will take 2 days.  If She comes directly to Seattle with crew only, She can sail directly to Seattle.  My guess would be that if She arrives on the 4th, it will be early 5:30 A.M. or so at Pier 66 next door to the Edgewater Hotel.

3 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

If She comes up from San Fran with passengers, they will have to go to either Victoria or Vancouver, British Columbia and will take 2 days.  If She comes directly to Seattle with crew only, She can sail directly to Seattle.  My guess would be that if She arrives on the 4th, it will be early 5:30 A.M. or so at Pier 66 next door to the Edgewater Hotel.

I think they are just showing her off in port - she isn't scheduled in Vancouver or Victoria on May 2 or 3