Where are the reviews?

hrmkr

Hello everyone,

We have sailed multiple times on Carnival and Norwegian and have decided to try Royal Caribbean for a cruise to the ABC islands.

My question is:  Before we cruised on the other cruise lines, we went on CC under the different boards and would easily find great long reviews detailing the cruise with pictures along with the original poster answering questions   It doesn't seem like there are many on the Royal Caribbean site.

We will be on the Freedom of the Seas in December.

Thank you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hrmkr said:

I have looked at those reviews.  I am talking about the one's here.  Can't ask questions and get responses from where you said to look.

Can you post a link to where such reviews are for Carnival and Norwegian so that we can understand what it is you're looking for?

2 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Can you post a link to where such reviews are for Carnival and Norwegian so that we can understand what it is you're looking for?

Here's an example of one from the Carnival site. It took me 5 seconds to find it.  Didn't read it but just found it as an example. It is not even 1 month old and it has 412 replies.

Thank you for helping.  I appreciate it.

Click on the magnifying glass in the blue bar at the top of this page which will take you to a search engine. Enter "Freedom of the Seas live reviews" and you will get a long list of posts about Freedom of the Seas. There are several reviews that I saw in the first 3 or 4 pages.

I’m a loyal to Royal person and I’ve noticed what you mean and actually was wondering myself. There aren’t as many trip reports as you either used to see or still see from other cruise forums. There’s been times I’ve gone to Carnival boards to get more up to date info on ports, etc.

I love trip reports with lots of pictures!!! I know there are two going on for Grandeur right now.

You will LOVE Freedom. She is one of our top favorites!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, hrmkr said:

My question is:  Before we cruised on the other cruise lines, we went on CC under the different boards and would easily find great long reviews detailing the cruise with pictures along with the original poster answering questions   It doesn't seem like there are many on the Royal Caribbean site.

ABC cruise on Adventure w/lots of photos and ideas. Hope it helps you.