Back from the PRIDE and accepting questions!

conkcamp

Were back from the Pride just yesterday and had a fabulous time. I'll post a link to pics and a review once I get settled.

Any specific questions?? I don't know about the Smirnoff..sorry!

welcome back, hope you had a good time, I actually have a few questions. Was the ship in good shape?, Is it a ship for families with Teens? Did the ship have good night activities and hot spots? I have cruised with carnival before on the "elation" ship and my experiance was wonderful, just wanted to know if all carnival ships are as wonderful as my 1st experiance

Coty Jones

Looking forward to your pictures and any review you can provide on the Pride. We are all sponges here soaking up all the information that we can.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

05/30/04 Carnival Pride cruise & the wraparound balcony

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

06/28/04 Ecstasy (Category 12 suite for Mom's 80th birthday surprise!!

Ecstasy 09/13/02

Ecstasy 05/26/03

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by conkcamp:

Were back from the Pride just yesterday and had a fabulous time. I'll post a link to pics and a review once I get settled.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can say is... HURRY!!

See my past cruise pics here:

mohavemommy's Cruise Pics

__ /7__/7__/7____

\:::::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

Carnival Pride Cruise

18 April 04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

We also have done the same cruise on the Jubilee and the Elation and leave in 33 days on the Pride. Did you do dinner at David's? Any problems with the "floating staircase"? What is the night life like...any place to dance except the disco. Inquiring minds want to know.

Archived