Choosing cabin + teens

lexellie

Hello!

Looking at an Aegean cruise on the Celestyal Crystal in July 2020. A few questions:

--Do you get to choose your own cabin or are they assigned? I went through a good part of the booking process and didn't get to the part where I got to choose a cabin. Looking because a) we like to select where we stay and b) I'm trying to figure out how many are still available in the category we want--it doesn't look like there are a lot of balconies and we definitely want one.

--We are travelling with two teens. Since the balcony rooms only accommodate 3 max, can we get them an inside cabin? Is there a one guest must be at least 18 (21) rule? They are going to be 16 and 17.

Thanks so much!!! Ellie

Hi Ellie,

If you book online, then you cannot choose your rooms. If you call and book over the phone, then you can select your rooms which is what I did.

As for your other questions, when you call Celestyal you can ask them that as well. The person we spoke with (Jack) was very helpful.

Ellie,

It is not permissable to mention specific tour agencies but take a look at the "find a cruise" button at the top of the forum page. If you enter the cruise info and Celestyal cruises you will come up with a recomended cruise critic company. This shows avaliable rooms and I believe you can select rooms you want.

I have never used this company so cannot comment on how well they are to work with. 

good luck and enjoy your cruise