Carnival Ecstasy

oneworld

We sailed on the Ecstacy Nov. 2004. I loved it. Prior to that we had only been on the Celebration, which is our first ship. I liked the 'tacky' decor, in particular the blue-neoned Panorama Bar and Grill. Go there at night; it's even prettier.

We are currently booked on the Ecstacy Mar. 25th and I can't wait (61 days!!). I am happy to hear about the mini-golf, as that is something I love to do.

If you are sailing in March, you must actually be on one of Elations last cruises from Galveston. Elation had taken over Ecstasty's itinerary while it was in use by FEMA. Ecstasy doesn't return to Galveston until April 8 when Elation goes into drydock.

If you are sailing in March, you must actually be on one of Elations last cruises from Galveston. Elation had taken over Ecstasty's itinerary while it was in use by FEMA. Ecstasy doesn't return to Galveston until April 8 when Elation goes into drydock.

I had been wondering about this. The Ecstacy goes into drydock on Mar. 2nd, I believe. I thought it would be refurbished by the 25th.... Well, either way, if you are right (no offense) we will just add another ship to the roster. Can't go wrong. But I was kinda hoping to be on her first cruise after the refurb....

Archived