Escape the Big Top Solution

Kamila5

I went solo on a Norwegian cruise recently and tried the Escape The Big Top game, but felt ill and had to leave before it was over.

I am dying to know what the correct puzzle answers were. Can anyone give a rundown of the answers from their experience? (Assuming they don’t change too much by ship or date)

I realize this will mean this thread has spoilers so, anyone who don’t want to know, look away now!!!

Thanks!

8 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No one should spoil the game. 

I agree 100%.

But it was spoiled for me because I didn’t get to find out the ending. It’s like reading all but the last 10 pages of a book or walking out before the end of the movie.

Just want to know about the last puzzles and the ultimate solution. I was there so someone could explain in code! Lol

A bunch of table groups run around with like scavenger hint clues .At the end coming up with a 3/4 digit number which unlocks the trunk..unbelievable fun if going with family with smarter kids than yourself..

After watching countless attempts fail , I watched as my son & son- in-law unlocked the box with 30 sec to go .

Really ? 2 engineers , a teacher, & professional magician...

What took them so long.....they were in no rush.

Enjoy...lol