CocoCay

knon24

Hey yall. Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I tried to search but I didn't find what I was looking for. 

We're going to CocoCay next month and there is A LOT to do there apparently. We just want a pool.. possibly a swim up bar.. and a couple of lounge chairs.. Do we need to purchase access to somewhere? It doesn't seem like we'd need the water park as we're not really interested in slides or anything. 

Thanks! 

41 minutes ago, knon24 said:

Hey yall. Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I tried to search but I didn't find what I was looking for. 

We're going to CocoCay next month and there is A LOT to do there apparently. We just want a pool.. possibly a swim up bar.. and a couple of lounge chairs.. Do we need to purchase access to somewhere? It doesn't seem like we'd need the water park as we're not really interested in slides or anything. 

Thanks! 

As Bob said no charge for those. Was there last week and the swim up bar is great.  :classic_biggrin: 🍾

Edited by ReneeFLL

Ok I am a little confused. I am trying to book day at water park and Coco Cay with zip line . Its an all day pass. It wants me to pick a time...Is this  just for the zip line?