Anyone ever use Poloroid brand disposable cameras?

OliverTheCat

So far any of those underwater cameras have been great. Make sure you buy them before you go. a lot cheaper than on the ship. And, check the cases to make sure that they are not damaged. I had a cracked case and ruined a whole roll of film. Didn't notice it until in the water.

How was the quality of the pictures when you got them back?

Do you recommend this brand for a disposable camera?

Let's focus here people ;) I think the OP was only asking about disposable cameras, not underwater...

YES! I love Poloroid disposable cameras!! We have always had good luck with great color! Just bought two more tonight actually!! (I am stock piling a few for the kids!!)

(But if you ever need underwater cameras - everyone has good suggestions! I agree with all of them!! Have used them!!)

Let's focus here people ;) I think the OP was only asking about disposable cameras, not underwater...

LOL that is so funny. I was beginning to wonder if people read my post correctly :)

Thanks for your response. I wasnt sure how the quality would be because they are soo much cheaper than the other camera brands (Fuji, Kodak). I always use the Fuji underwater camera and have loved it... but my Kodak disposable cameras were crap on my honeymoon cruise and our once in a lifetime pics were blurry and faded looking when I got them back. Just upset me so much.

Thanks again for your reassurance!!!

Archived