Le Petit Chef

Fixit2010

Whether or not it's a rip off is in the eyes of the beholder, so to speak.  If Celebrity can get $55 a person for the dinner, great for their business.  I guess it depends on the value you put on the entertainment vs the food.  We are foodies...if I'm going to pay $55, I want a well prepared,  memorable meal.  We cruise fairly often....we eat at Celebrity's specialty restaurants when we are offered what we consider a reasonable price (essentially that means BOGO).  We may never experience Le Petit Chef......but we've never experienced acupuncture on a Celebrity ship either.

Gee I guess everyone has something they don't feel comfortable spending money on. But personally we've seen LPC 3x (2 different versions - both great), and all 3 of those meals were so much more memorable than 99.9% of the meals I've had. 

Sure I've had some great meals on our cruises, but memorable? This technology at Qsine, the genius storyline, all the hard work making this all come together before my eyes...it's the epitome of memorable.