Cruise Bar Cash Vs Cheers?!! Any advice

MermaidMommy03

7 hours ago, RandomUser123 said:

Maybe I am missing something and do not understand but what is the point of buying cruise cash bar if whatever I buy without having cruise cash bar will just get charged to my room anyways. If I get cruise cash bar does that give me a discount on drinks?

My thoughts exactly! I thought I would give me a discount or some benefit... I guess I will just put cash on my ss or just get the cheers 

4 hours ago, ray98 said:

Where did you find gift cards at a 20+% discount?

A couple times I used eBay sales (from bigger sellers not random people) and paired a discount with an eBay coupon. I watch slickdeals for when they post other more popular gift cards and check for Carnival. For small amounts I used gift card granny which lists card resellers and just made sure to use those cards immediately. 

The other her thing I forgot to mention is I casually do swagbucks- I don’t do it hardcore anymore but just a couple things when I have time to kill and I’ll eventually cash it in for PayPal and put towards my purchases. It’s only $20ish at a time but every little bit helps, and you can definitely do more. When I was really into it I was getting $50 a month. 

I think a lot of people on this site use AARP rewards which sounds similar to swagbucks but I haven’t investigated that for myself, one rewards site is enough for me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ray98 said:

Where did you find gift cards at a 20+% discount?

I forgot to add- the reason I go thru such trouble is I would rather not drink than buy the drinks at full price because I just get annoyed at how expensive it is and keep thinking I could use that money on the islands. This way it’s prepaid and at a discount so I relax a bit about it and enjoy. But that’s just me, I know it’s my own hang up, So my problem to solve